relating to the collection, use and storage of personal data
1. Information collection and retention
may collect information when you register with us, use our
services or communicate with us for the purpose of providing a
better service to you. We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary.
Use of information
information may be used by us in the provision to you of our
services and products, including:
· responding to your enquiry;
· marketing of our services or products;
· statistically analysing usage of this website;
· complying with laws; and
· other related purposes.
[We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us, and we will cease to do so without charge.]
your consent, personal information collected by us will not be
used for any purposes other than the purposes for which the
personal information was to be used at the time of its
collection or for purposes directly related thereto.
will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may
provide information to:
· personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, and service providers of the Company in connection with our operations;
· persons under a duty of confidentiality to us; and
to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable
laws in or outside Hong Kong.
to other websites are provided for your convenience.
If you use those hyperlinks, you will leave our website
for another location that is not controlled by us.
Our privacy policies do not apply to other websites.
Please refer to the privacy policies of the other
reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy
Statement at any time by posting any such change on the
website. All such
changes will take effect upon such posting.
6. Your consent and rights
using our service, making an application or visiting our
website, you consent to the collection and use of your
information as outlined in this Statement.
the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap.486 of
the Laws of Hong Kong, you have the right:
· to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data;
· to require us to correct inaccurate data; and
· to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests to access or correct data, questions or complaints to:
We may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
|Copyright (c) 2004. Titron Industries Limited. All rights reserved.|